Anna, can you not. I can’t handle this much cute.
Track Title: Baby It's Cold Outside
Artist: Jonathan Groff (ft. Sven)
Jonathan Groff @ Ravinia singing “Baby it’s Cold Outside” as a duet with Sven.
Oh forgot to mention this part is the most beautiful piece of animation I’ve ever seen
My thoughts on Pocahontas I and II
Okay I just watched both Pocahontas and the sequel, for the first time, and these are my thoughts…
- I didn’t like a lot of the first movie, so I probably won’t say much about it, but the ending was amazing and the overall message and stuff.
- I like the second one better, but the music and animation can’t compare at all
- Pocahontas is fabulous
- I like her family and friends too
- Are we meant to ship Pocahontas with John, or John with John? Because…
- Yeah, definitely a bromance though…
- Pocahontas/John Rolfe is the bomb, they are wonderful
- "You’re crazy"
- Pocahontas is so cute, she reminds me of Cinderella kinda idk…
- When John Rolfe first showed up, I said “He’s dreamy”
- I didn’t think John Smith was that great of a guy? Idk don’t be mad. I thought John Rolfe was kinda eh at first too.
- Ratcliffe can go dig for gold til he falls through to hell.
- Pocahontas is badass and freaking amazing and wonderful
- John Rolfe love me please
- Why is the animation so jerky in the sequel?
- Meeko is pretty rude…I feel bad for the dog
- I ship Poca/John R as much as Cinderella/Charming and Anna/Kristoff
- Meeko is still pretty cute
- The animals ship Poca/John R just as much too
- Flit is severely underrated
- The ending of the second one is a plot twist of plot twists.
- I loved how healthily Pocahontas and John Smith ended their relationship. I was worried about how they would do that, but they settled it nicely.
- The freaking ending. Uti. Wow. I gasped three times in a row
- Basically it was all great and Nakoma, I forgot to mention her, she’s great too.
- I can’t stand not ending lists on a multiple of five, so here’s this.
We’re about to watch Pocahontas! Which I haven’t seen in my memory, which is why I’m excited.
Then I’ll have to re-evaluate my favorite princesses, since she might become one. Currently, my top three are Mulan, Anna, and Tiana. (and I’ve never seen Snow White, so that’s not counting her either)
Idina… her soul is owned by Disney…
i thought we all promised never to talk about jazz clown ever again